Confession : Stewart Coffin
to United Kingdom
Calculated after auction
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
|m****l (913 )||USD 165.00||11/28/2021 03:44:49|
|a****w (30 )||USD 157.00||11/28/2021 03:44:49|
|a****w (30 )||USD 150.00||11/28/2021 03:43:23|
|m****l (913 )||USD 140.00||11/28/2021 03:43:23|
|a****w (30 )||USD 125.00||11/26/2021 01:19:35|
|m****l (913 )||USD 115.00||11/26/2021 01:19:35|
|a****w (30 )||USD 100.00||11/26/2021 01:19:26|
|m****l (913 )||USD 95.00||11/26/2021 01:19:26|
|a****w (30 )||USD 88.00||11/26/2021 01:19:06|
|m****l (913 )||USD 83.00||11/26/2021 01:19:06|
|a****w (30 )||USD 75.00||11/26/2021 01:18:51|
|m****l (913 )||USD 70.00||11/26/2021 01:18:51|
|a****w (30 )||USD 63.00||11/26/2021 01:18:40|
|m****l (913 )||USD 58.00||11/26/2021 01:18:40|
|a****w (30 )||USD 50.00||11/21/2021 13:23:52|
|m****l (913 )||USD 165.00||1||11/29/2021 03:45:01|
A version of the classic Altekruse puzzle skewed in all three axis by 5 degrees.
I've not found a makers mark, but I was only brave enough to remove the first five or sixes pieces from this puzzle! I am assuming it is made by Coffin, as it was grouped with other Coffin puzzles, but it may not be. Either way, it is a fantastically complex piece of woodworking. The angles are baffling.
The fit is a little loose on this one, however,, there is no significant problem with the alignment and this is a design that probably benefits from being a little looser.
This is one of a number of rare/collectible/hard to find puzzles that I (Steve Nicholls) am selling on behalf of Ethel Brokenshire. Those who knew Laurie will understand how well these have been looked after. The puzzles are being listed with modest starting prices, please bid generously.
I will be happy to combine shipping if you win multiple items. The incremental shipping cost for second and subsequent items is only likely to be a couple of dollars or so.
- Stewart Coffin
- Craftsman / Manufacturer
- Presumed Coffin but unverified
- Unit of Measurement
- 8cm sticks
- (B) Solver: Minor to moderate flaws apparent upon close inspection.
- Cosmetic Issues
- Some minor tear out on ends of some pieces. Barely noticeabl.
- (3) Acceptable: Moderately loose or tight, no force needed, slight alignment issues allowable.
- Functional Issues
- Smoke-free home
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- EN7 5NY, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- Shipping Instructions
- Shipping will be calculated and charged at cost after the auction ends. As a broad guideline I would expect shipping to the US to be around $25-28 for a fully insured, priority service. Combine shipping will add a maximum of a few dollars per puzzle.
- Returns Accepted