ID: 115453 Closed
The Missing Pumpkin, 25-year-old vanish puzzle from Rhode Island newspaper
to United States
Calculated after auction
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
|m****l (953 )||USD 36.00||02/15/2022 02:05:55|
|m****l (953 )||USD 36.00||1||02/20/2022 12:10:03|
University of Rhode Island (emeritus) mathematics professor Dean Clark used vanish puzzles extensively in his non-majors math class, "Mathematics of the Unexpected." The Missing Pumpkin is one of his designs. It was published in the October 30, 1997 issue of the Providence Journal-Bulletin newspaper, just in time for Halloween. (Providence is the capital city of Rhode Island.) I am offering the complete 8-page "LifeBeat" section of the newspaper. The Missing Pumpkin vanish puzzle appears on the front page of the newspaper section. The newspaper section is in EXCELLENT condition.
I will ship within the US at insured priority mail pricing (from between $8.70 and $11.60, depending on postal code). I am happy to ship internationally at cost, but I cannot always guarantee that overseas packages can be insured or tracked.
- Dean Clark
- Craftsman / Manufacturer
- The Providence Journal-Bulletin
- Unit of Measurement
- newspaper 13.5 x 22, puzzle 12.25 x 1.5
- (A) Collector: Flaws must be very minor, subtle, and difficult to identify.
- Cosmetic Issues
- (1) Perfect: Neither loose nor tight, no binding or alignment issues, moves smoothly.
- Functional Issues
- Smoke-free home
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 49006-3265, Michigan, United States
- Ships To
- Shipping Instructions
- I will ship within the US at insured priority mail pricing (from between $8.70 and $11.60, depending on postal code). I am happy to ship internationally at cost, but I cannot always guarantee that overseas packages can be insured or tracked.
- Returns Accepted
There are no messages posted.
Sign in to ask the seller a question.