The French Resolution (Exchange Puzzle IPP 37)
- Starts in
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
HvdZon (80 )
- Registered Since
- 12/01/2021 14:59:58
- View Other Items
This puzzle is a exchange puzzle by Jeremiah Farrel for the International Puzzle Party 37 held in Paris, France 2017
Objective / Description:
1. Arrange all the pieces into a standard French symbol.
2. Arrange all the pieces into a triangle where all three colors form arrangements different from the ones used in puzzle #1.
3. Arrange all the pieces into any of 23 different hexominoes.
Packaging: fabric velvet pouch
Preliminary estimate of shipping costs from the Netherlands.
Netherlands: from 0 - 10 kg, approx $ 12.00
Europe 1: from 0 - 2 kg, approx $ 23.00 to Belgium, Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland), Germany, France, (incl. Corsica and Monaco), Italy (excl. San Marino and Vatican City), Luxembourg, Austria, Spain (incl. Balearic Islands, excl. Canary Islands).
Europe 2: from 0 - 2 kg, approx. $ 30.00 to all other countries in Europe (excl. Russia).
ROW (rest of the world): from 0 - 2 kg, approx $ 39.00 – to all other countries (incl. Russia).
The final shipping cost will be determined when the item is closed.
And if more items are sold to the same address, the average shipping cost per item will be lower.
- Jeremiah Farrel
- Craftsman / Manufacturer
- Kadon Enterprises, Inc.
- Unit of Measurement
- ? Different
- (A) Collector: Flaws must be very minor, subtle, and difficult to identify.
- Cosmetic Issues
- (1) Perfect: Neither loose nor tight, no binding or alignment issues, moves smoothly.
- Functional Issues
- Smoke-free home
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 7552HG, Overijssel, Netherlands
- Ships To
- Shipping Instructions
- Returns Accepted