ID: 114562 Closed
The Calumet Puzzle, a classic vintage advertising puzzle
to United States
Calculated after auction
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
|R****e (53 )||USD 13.00||08/27/2021 09:57:54|
|R****e (53 )||USD 13.00||1||08/29/2021 12:05:04|
This is the earlier of the two edge-matching puzzles that the Calumet Baking Powder Company used as an advertising premium, thought to be from the 1930's according to Jacques Haubrich's Compendium of Card Matching Puzzles. The puzzle pieces are in excellent condition. The envelope is tattered, but the advertising on both sides is intact.
- Craftsman / Manufacturer
- Calumet Baking Powder Company
- Heavy cardboard squares
- Unit of Measurement
- 6.5 x 6.5 when solved
- (A) Collector: Flaws must be very minor, subtle, and difficult to identify.
- Cosmetic Issues
- Envelope is tattered but advertising is intact
- (1) Perfect: Neither loose nor tight, no binding or alignment issues, moves smoothly.
- Functional Issues
- Smoke-free home
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 49006-3265, Michigan, United States
- Ships To
- Shipping Instructions
- I will ship within the US with first class mail, and am happy to ship overseas at cost.
- Returns Accepted
There are no messages posted.
Sign in to ask the seller a question.