Inelegant Snakes - Haym Hirsh by Wood Wonders
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
|m****l (927 )||USD 80.00||11/26/2021 01:57:29|
|m****l (927 )||USD 80.00||1||11/30/2021 09:42:02|
This is a wonderful puzzle by Brian, while not overly difficult it will keep you busy for a while, the assembled shape leaves two opposing corners void along with the centre causing confusion when assembling the puzzle.
Comes with an Olivewood Stand and original packaging.
Shipping cost to be determined at close of auction.
Here's what Brian said:
"Haym's at it again. Here is his latest "Inelegant" offering. Inelegant Snakes uses the offset L piece that was used in his Snake Pack design. Except this puzzle uses both a left and right hand piece and they are made from the same 3x4x5 unit cubes as the other Inelegant puzzles. There will be holes on two opposing corners and a void in the center of the solved cube but the outside edges should all be even. And it comes with a nice stand for displaying. The pieces are each made from 4 woods, Sucupira, Red Zebrawood, Marblewood and Mango."
- Haym Hirsh
- Craftsman / Manufacturer
- Brian Menold at Wood Wonders
- Sucupira, Red Zebrawood, Marblewood and Mango W/Ilivewood Stand
- Unit of Measurement
- (A) Collector: Flaws must be very minor, subtle, and difficult to identify.
- Cosmetic Issues
- (1) Perfect: Neither loose nor tight, no binding or alignment issues, moves smoothly.
- Functional Issues
- Smoke-free home
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- B4C4A2, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Ships To
- Shipping Instructions
- Shipping cost to determined at close of auction.
- Returns Accepted