ID: 117520 Closed
4 Sam Loyd type "Trick Mules" puzzles
to United States
Calculated after auction
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
|d****f (71 )||USD 13.00||03/31/2023 22:06:37|
|d****f (71 )||USD 13.00||1||04/02/2023 12:13:02|
1 - advertising Poll-Parrot Shoes, from around the 1950's, complete with envelope
2 - from old magician's stock (separate on the perforated lines)
3- advertising Hotel Koehler, likely from the 1920's (Hotel Koehler, from the best I can tell, existed from 1900-1929.), printing on both sides of the cards
4 - a modern colorful commercial version of the puzzle
Sam Loyd's "Trick Mules" was one of the greatest puzzles ever invented, by America's greatest puzzle inventor! It has been used world-wide hundreds of times in advertising, as a magic trick, or just as a puzzle. Here is an opportunity to own four versions spanning almost a century of use.
I will ship within the US as first class mail for $2.50. I am happy to ship internationally at cost, but I cannot always guarantee that overseas letters can be insured or tracked.
Thank you for viewing my auction!
- Sam Loyd
- Craftsman / Manufacturer
- paper / cardboard
- Unit of Measurement
- various sizes
- (B) Solver: Minor to moderate flaws apparent upon close inspection.
- Cosmetic Issues
- slight stains on the one envelope
- (1) Perfect: Neither loose nor tight, no binding or alignment issues, moves smoothly.
- Functional Issues
- Smoke-free home
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 49006-3265, Michigan, United States
- Ships To
- Shipping Instructions
- I will ship within the US as first class mail for $2.00. I am happy to ship internationally at cost, but I cannot always guarantee that overseas packages can be insured or tracked.
- Returns Accepted
There are no messages posted.
Sign in to ask the seller a question.